CDPACC Community Guidelines
Community Guidelines for CDPAAC.com
This is a community supported group hosted by CDPAAC.com.
Here are some guidelines that are important to follow in order to make this a supportive and productive group for everyone.
1. Administrators have the right and will utilize the option to delete comments or block all involvement if defamation or manipulation/persuasion of other members is suspected.
2. No Self Promotion of your programs, groups or services, including no links to your site(s) or social media profiles and no PMing to solicit members or suggesting someone PMs you. If someone asks for a link to your site or social media profiles you may add the link(s) in the comments.
2. No Affiliate Links. You may share a tool, program or service, that you love and use, but please no affiliate links.
3. Help each other out. Offer feedback and insight whenever possible. Remember to be kind.
4. No "Facebook Live", stories or uploaded videos in the group. While we love Facebook Live, we know that if multiple members of our group began to go "Live", it would overwhelm and distract our members by the sheer amount of notifications and videos. We want to focus on staying productive.
GIFs can be used in comments but not in the original post.
5. Let's have some fun! Post your wins, questions, and challenges. Support others, seek support and most of all make progress on your membership sites.
BTW: Any posts that violate the above rules will be deleted without notice.
Play fair and have fun
Serve don't sell.
No promotional posts, affiliates links, landing pages, sales pages etc. If you're secretly trying to get a lead or a sale, don't post it.
No private messages without permission.
You must have explicit permission to private message someone in this group.
Please don't clog the feed with facebook lives and videos.
Don't take yourself too seriously.
Be authentic. Connection happens when you are honest about the good and the bad.